Are you keeping your family poor because of the way you handle money? Do you just not know how to manage your income and expenses, nor do you spend too much on things that are unimportant to the well-being of your family? asks Brian Colombana
Here is how you’re Money Personality Keeping You Poor? (A Quiz to Find Out):
- You can change your financial situation, and a good place to start is by identifying the way you handle money.
- The Enneagram Institute has developed an online quiz that can help you determine what type of “money personality” you are. The 9 different types of personalities are very similar to the nine different personality profiles in the enneagram system. Each type takes on specific characteristics that affect their finances, how they feel about money, and how they interact with others (including spouses) when it comes to handling money issues.
- Take the quiz here. And please take it seriously; these personality issues aren’t just fun personality quizzes—they’re real problems that will affect your life if not dealt with properly! For example, if you have a score that indicates that you’re a “money hoarder,” the odds are good you will die poor says Brian Colombana.
- Another way to identify your money personality is by looking at how others perceive you in terms of money. People are often pretty good judges of character when it comes to judging how someone deals with their finances. So if your spouse, parents, siblings, or friends have some frank discussions about this subject, they may be able to accurately tell what type of money personality you have based on how they interact with you or observe your habits over time.
- Once you’ve identified your main financial problem area(s), start thinking about ways to overcome these problems through changing behaviors and gaining new skills, knowledge, or insights into handling your family’s financial life more effectively. The right education, training or experience can turn around even the worst money personality issues!
- Do you have a “money hoarder” in your family making it tough to get ahead? Maybe an “unsophisticated investor” who spends money on bad investments just because they’re shiny and new? Or maybe you are keeping yourself or your family poor by being a “spendthrift.” Get to the root of the issue by taking this free online test now.
1. What is the Money Personality Quiz?
The Enneagram Institute has developed an online quiz that can help you determine what type of “money personality” you are explains Brian Colombana. The 9 different types of personalities are very similar to the nine different personality profiles in the enneagram system. Each type takes on specific characteristics that affect their finances, how they feel about money, and how they interact with others (including spouses) when it comes to handling money issues.
2. How much does the Money Personality Quiz cost?
It’s 100% free! We want everyone who wants to uncover their financial problems or identify solutions to take this quiz!
3. Why do I have to go through a third party website rather than being able to take the quiz directly on your site?
4. How can I find out more about what my Enneagram type is and how it affects my money personality?
We have a blog post with more information about the Enneagram and how it impacts your finances.
Dysfunctional Money Personalities are Evolving
We hope that you found this article helpful. And remember, to take the free quiz please go to the Facebook link above or click here. Also, be sure to check out our blog for more free resources! For example, you might also enjoy learning how your money personality is getting in the way of healthy relationships.
Ready to figure out your financial problems or solve them once and for all? Take this quiz now!